All the fun of a giraffe in a convenient turtle size! These social hybrid animals love to hang out by the watering hole and “chew the cud” all day. Their long necks make it impossible to hide in their shells, so to defend themselves, Girtles will swing their heads into their opponent and use their shells as a shield. They also come equipped with an extra-long blueish-black tongue to help reach their favorite shrub snacks.
• 8.5x11" high-quality laser print on Astroparche® aged velum
• Mounted inside an 11x14" black mat
• Packaged with a double thick backing board inside a protective plastic sleeve
• Hand signed by the artist
• Fits in any standard 11x14" frame