Chinchillaphant 11x14" Parchment Print
Chinchillaphant is the adorable puffball hybrid animal that features the best of both the chinchilla and elephant. Instead of thick wrinkly skin, there is a very dense, plush coat that is pleasant to the touch. Elephants normally have poor eyesight compared to their sense of smell and hearing, but the Chinchillaphant’s giant eyes make up for it. Elephants and chinchillas are smart, inquisitive, loving animals who require socialization and both love taking dust baths. The only thing Chinchillaphant doesn’t have over its pachyderm parent is mass, as most of its bulk is actually fur!
• 8.5x11" high-quality laser print on Astroparche® aged velum
• Mounted inside an 11x14" black mat
• Packaged with a double thick backing board inside a protective plastic sleeve
• Hand signed by the artist
• Fits in any standard 11x14" frame