Catching this cute raccoon and panda hybrid animal digging around in your trashcans can be an adorable surprise. Don’t be alarmed though, these big furry thieves are normally slow moving and non-threatening. Although their demeanor can shift dramatically if you call them “trash pandas” as they find the term derogatory.
• 8.5x11" high-quality laser print on Astroparche® aged velum
• Mounted inside an 11x14" black mat
• Packaged with a double thick backing board inside a protective plastic sleeve
• Hand signed by the artist
• Fits in any standard 11x14" frame