Approach with caution if seen in the wild! Don’t be fooled by Butterbear’s giant colorful wings. These ferocious hybrid animals are more bear than butterfly. But they do share some similarities with their much smaller insect cousins, like being able to taste their food with their feet. Most researchers wait until the winter months to study these solitary creatures because Butterbears are slow and unable to fly when it’s too cold out.
• 8.5x11" high-quality laser print on Astroparche® aged velum
• Mounted inside an 11x14" black mat
• Packaged with a double thick backing board inside a protective plastic sleeve
• Hand signed by the artist
• Fits in any standard 11x14" frame